Fire Extinguishing Ball
is manufactured from human as well as environmentally friendly materials with approved technology due to which safe to use and non-toxic to the environment. The outer layer of the ball is made of pent form of 11mm thick shield by polyvinyl chloride film. It contains Non-Toxic Mono Ammonium Phosphate fire extinguishing agent that make its highly effective against different fire types. Having lightweight around 1.3kg, it is suitable for kids, women, elderly people and anyone. The Fire Extinguishing Ball
does not require any training to use because it's used by just throwing by one hand into fire. Features & Specifications:
- It does not self-ignite when damaged or shaken.
- When comes in contact with fire, it performs automatically
- Its built-in alarm releases approx. 138-dB noise when it get exploded
- It gets activated within 5 to 10 seconds after contacting the fire.
- It suppress a large fire if utilized together with 2 or more balls
- Function : Flame Activated
- Fire Rating : 1A* , 5B* , C*
- Dimension : Sphere, Diameter 15cm
- Chemical Weight : 1.25 kg
- Gross Weight : 1.30 Kg Approx
Fire Extinguisher Type
A B C Dry Powder Type
B, A, C